Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012




           My blog can be found at http://jodiehubbardcom480.blogspot.de/. I have never created a blog before and I have never really been interested in blogs before. When I first read we were going to be creating a blog I was not too thrilled. I feared creating a blog would be a long process that would be very time consuming and confusing.


           I already had an account for Google so all I had to do was log in and I went to the Google Blogger site. I have never heard of Google Blogger until this discussion forum. I was under the impression it would take forever to create a blog, but I was wrong. Creating a basic blog took about 5 minutes and was very easy to create. I think for my first blog the basic stuff will do for now. Once I get a little more familiar with the blog I intend to play around with things and add more to my blog to make it more interesting and more of my own.


          I think it is important for people to know what a blog is and why it is used. Once you have an understanding of a blog then you can use the Google Blogger or other bloggers to help you create your own blog. I think starting out with the basic blog will be good for first timers and then you can go from there to build on your experience with creating blogs. There are plenty of sites with useful information you can check out to help guide you in creating a nice professional looking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment